it’s finally summer! the perfect time to be out in the sun with friends and family doing fun things… the one thing everyone dislikes however is how thirsty and hot it gets!
this red fruity ‘sangria’ is the perfect refreshing drink on any hot day. and everyone loves it!
and thanks to the delicious recipe from emeals, it’s so easy to make!
- 3 cups grape juice
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced with peel
- 1/2 lime, thinly sliced with peel
- 1 orange, thnly sliced wit peel
- handful grapes, frozen
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- 2-3 cups club soda, chilled
- Pour all the juices into a big pitcher(s).
- Add fruits and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hrs before or see note below.
- Right before serving, add chilled club soda and stir.
Keep in mind: you're going to want to freeze the grapes ahead of time as well as chill the club soda (and any of the juices if possible). This makes for a colder drink and you won't have to add ice or refrigerate ahead of time.
let me know what you think by writing below, and be sure to visit emeals for lots more tips, recipes, and meal plans!
Follow my blog to see more!